Handbook of Addictive Disorders: A Practical Guide to Diagnosis and Treatment
Primary: Handbook of Addictive Disorders: A Practical Guide to Diagnosis and.pdf - 27,223 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Handbook of Addictive Disorders: A Practical Guide to Diagnosis and.pdf - 31,958 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Handbook of Addictive Disorders: A Practical Guide to Diagnosis and.pdf - 34,422 KB/Sec
- Substance Use Counseling: Theory and Practice (6th Edition) (The Merrill Counseling Series)
- Slaying the Dragon: The History of Addiction Treatment and Recovery in America
- Essential Skills in Family Therapy: From the First Interview to Termination, 2nd Edition
- Integrated Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders: Personality Disorders and Addiction
- Motivational Interviewing: Helping People Change, 3rd Edition (Applications of Motivational Interviewing)
- Substance Abuse Counseling: Theory and Practice (5th Edition) (Merrill Counseling (Paperback))
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Second Edition: Basics and Beyond
- Interpersonal Process in Therapy: An Integrative Model
- Program Evaluation: An Introduction to an Evidence-Based Approach
- Theory and Practice of Group Psychotherapy
"This book brings together an array of international experts on addictive disorders. Robert Coombs's Handbook of Addictive Disorders discusses the contemporary issues surrounding the understanding of addiction, from diagnosis to treatment of an addicted client. The Handbook of Addictive Disorders is an example of practical and clinical information at its best."
-Lorraine D. Grymala, Executive Director American Academy of Health Care Providers in the Addictive Disorders
The Handbook of Addictive Disorders: A Practical Guide to Diagnosis and Treatment is a comprehensive, state-of-the-art resource, featuring valuable contributions from a multidisciplinary team of leading experts. This unique guide deftly defines addiction and examines its comorbidity with other problems. Subsequent chapters present an overview of addictive disorders coupled with strategies for accurately diagnosing them, planning effective treatment, and selecting appropriate interventions. Chapters on public policy and prevention are of indispensable value in light of this growing health concern.
The only reference available to cover the full spectrum of addictions and addictive behaviors, the Handbook of Addictive Disorders provides the most current research and treatment strategies for overcoming:
- Chemical dependency
- Compulsive gambling
- Eating disorders
- Sex addiction
- Compulsive buying
Psychologists, addiction counselors, social workers, and others working in the addictions field will find the Handbook of Addictive Disorders to be an essential resource for practical, validated information on all types of addictions and their related problems.