Book Title: IB Mathematics Standard Level (Oxford IB Diploma Programme)
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Author: Paul La Rondie
With more practice than any other resource, unrivalled guidance straight from the IB and the most comprehensive and correct syllabus coverage, this student book sets learners up to excel. The only resource developed with the IB curriculum team, it fully captures the IB philosophy and integrates the most in-depth assessment support.
· Full syllabus coverage - the truest match to the IB syllabus, written with the IB to exactly match IB specifications
· Free eBook - a complete interactive eBook on CD is included for free, for the most flexible learning
· Complete worked solutions - a full set of worked solutions is included online, in addition to interactive worked solutions on CD, which take learners through problems step-by-step
· The most practice - more practice than any other resource, with over 700 pages and an eBook
· Up-to-date GDC support - take the confusion out of GDC use and help students focus on the theory
· Definitive assessment preparation - exam-style papers and questions will build confidence
· The Exploration - supported by a full chapter, to guide you through this new component
· Real world approach - connect mathematics with human behaviour, language, morality and moreAbout the Series:
Oxford's IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.