Book Title: IB Psychology: Study Guide: Oxford IB Diploma Program (International Baccalaureate)
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Author: Jette Hannibal
Fully comprehensive, written by an IB principal examiner and matched to the latest syllabus, this focused study tool ensures complete understanding of all the key concepts at SL and HL. Designed to concretely build confidence, integrated exam guidance ensures your learners excel in assessment.
· Written by a senior examiner in IB Psychology to comprehensively match the syllabus
· Reinforces all the key concepts in a concise, user-friendly format, cementing understanding
· Clear, visual explanation addresses all learning styles, reinforcing every concept
· Material is broken down into manageable segments, helping learners focus and optimizing comprehension
· Examiner guidance in each chapter builds confidence and tangibly heightens assessment potentialAbout the Series:
Written by IB examiners, Oxford IB Study Guides effectively reinforce key topics in a concise, user-friendly format, cementing understanding. Aligned with current syllabuses these indispensable books effectively prepare learners for assessment with revision support, past paper questions, and exam strategies.